COVID-19 NEWS AND UPDATES
Due to the current worldwide pandemic, we are experiencing delays to our shipping services. All delivery timeframes are NOT guaranteed.
COCONUT BOWLS AND SPOONS
-Our coconut bowls are HANDMADE and sizes vary. It is normal for coconut bowls to vary in sizes as they do in nature. We do our best to match them up as close as possible.
-Our Palm and Pineapple Spoons are HANDMADE. They are polished and are not perfect. Some may have scratches in them but the style of the spoon is rustic silver/gold and unique. That's what we love about them!
IMPORT LIABILITIES AND TAXES
Twin Coast Shop:
- Does NOT cover import liabilities that might be applied by your government.
- Does NOT accept any responsibility for customs delays, duties or taxes that might be applied in the destination country.
- Is NOT responsible for returns due to wrong sizes or colour of merchandise.
- Under NO circumstance will Twin Coast Shop accept any orders back due to rejection of customs charges.
- Is NOT responsible if country’s postal authority does not notify customers that items are awaiting payment of customs duties and taxes.
- Under no circumstance will Twin Coast Shop accept any orders back due to rejection of customs charges.
RETURN TO SENDER
Twin Coast does not take responsibility for uncollected parcels that are returned to sender, or incorrect addresses that are returned to sender. If your tracking states that the parcel has been delivered, please first check with your local post office before contacting us. Alternatively call Canada Post with your tracking number for further information on 1-866-607-6301 Outside of Canada: 416-979-3033. You can also enter your tracking number directly into their website for more updates.
If you accidentally provided the wrong address please email right away at email@example.com
Unfortunately if your parcel has already been shipped we are unable to intercept the parcel to change the address and the cost to have the parcel reshipped will be at the customers expense. The address can only be changed if your order has not been shipped.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR SECURE ADDRESSES AND COLLECTION OF PARCELS
The courier will leave your order at the front door, letterbox, or secure location. Our shipping service does not require a signature. Once the parcel has been delivered to your shipping address Twin Coast Shop takes no responsibility for any damage or theft that may occur.
PROCESSING + SHIPPING
- Twin Coast Shop will be shipping out products Monday - Friday
- It can take up to 5 days to fulfill an order
- For any other questions or concerns please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org